Friday, March 16, 2007

Goodbye to the Blog

Well it's goodbye from me, it has been a fun few months of blogging, but suddenly it has all got a bit.....oh I don't know - like talking to yourself when you are cooking but bringing along photos as well.
I have decided to start my own memories, in my own computer - like scrap booking, but techo style - which I will burn onto disk and store, rather than upload and post.
So if you are a weirdo wanting to stalk (I am still not convinced that they are actually that interested in my world - but hey ho) find another blog, and if you are friends or family wanting an update - come over for coffee and cake and we can talk the evening away!

1 comment:

skatey katie said...

:o) wow leighleigh…
i am sad.. and as you know, there’s nothin’ wrong with talking to yourself lol
i was looking forward to getting some *new house* pix..
and watching your cherubs grow..
but: a IRL visit>>> now there’s a good idea: how does next weekend suit??
i’ll email ya chick

and if you find your muse again, i (your sole commenter) will be back!!
mwah