Sunday, March 04, 2007

Poor Offie


My poor little second child, as much as I said that I would never treat my second child different to the first...I am afraid to say that I have.

Yesterday (3rd March) was Olivia's 1st Birthday, and although we did have a lovely day, we were too busy buying a house, to blog a birthday greetings to the little 1 year old.

So baby girl - here is your message, at 10.52pm at night, one day late, when your mommy can't sleep, cause she can't stop thinking about the new house...

We love you so much - you seem to have been part of our family from the start.

You are so cute - yet so stroppy (just like your daddy!)

You love your big sister almost as much as she loves you

She mauls you, pulls you, kisses you and feeds you - and still you come back for more

I am by far your favourite - I guess us second kids need to stick together


You eat like there is no tomorrow - and I guess when you are 1, you are not 100% sure there will be

You have 4 teeth - but can get through a steak like you have a mouthful of pearly whites!

You are desperate to walk, love High 5, love giving kisses, and love playing BOO!

Happy Birthday Offie!


No comments: