Friday, August 18, 2006

To whom it may concern....

I would like to officially advise you of my resignation from the position of Mother. After numerous bad experiences and lack of ability to negotiate with 2 year olds, I have decided that it would be best for my mental sanity to step away from the position.

Thank you for the opportunities I have had while in this role, I have certainly appreciated the chance to change so many dirty nappies, potty train, clean up sick, be sicked on etc, and it has been exciting to discover that I can operate on so little sleep.

My resignation is effective immediately, giving the required 20 years notice period.

Thanks again for the last 2 years, it has been an eye opener!

Kind regards
Mummy

2 comments:

skatey katie said...

oh dahling :o)
sounds like you need another massage??
xx

LeighLeigh said...

I need more than a massage. Two sick kiddies and one sick mommy - life is a bit rough for all of us right now!!
Hey Ho - tomorrow is Saturday, and everything is much better on the weekend!