Monday, August 28, 2006

Come on in the waters boiling...!!!

WOW - what a great holiday, the weather is stunning - I am so brown.....well cream, the water is beautiful and the food is great - what more could you ask for....oh that's right - that the kids don't wake at 5.10am!!!
Unfortunately I have busted our digital camera - BIG unfortunately - so although I took a couple of snaps prior to the incident, the memories are going to be stored in our minds...oh dear!!
Well - we are off to continue our walk - love to you all from the VERY sunny Sunshine coast!!

2 comments:

skatey katie said...

Hmmm, not bad..
WHAT?
I'm not saying I'd like to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely!


bummer about the camera babe, great to hear you're enjoying yourselves. drink a margarita or two for me :o)

skatey katie said...

BABE
are yas home yet???
i have visions of donkey (in shrek) asking his very annoying question...
well, how was it???
betcha you have a million gorgeous memories :o)